Saturday, June 6, 2009

one decade staying in singapore

Time is moving very fast for me and last ten years today date i arrived to singapore. For me, most change i notice that is living expense compare to when my arrive time. Last ten years i rented 3 rooms flat in commonwealth area only 900, now 1700-1900. I think the price is not so different lor:). That why sometime i joke to my friends our salaries not jump to double (maximum 5% only when if u have luck) but other all up to double i think including transport fee.
For me, most miss moment is free refill cold drinks at Bugrer King(Orchard beside Border), KFC (Lido & IMM). One time i broke the record with my friends until 8 cups when 2 hrs our chatting time :). Now where are these? I really miss that time.
By the way, i think price will be more expensive when open so many lesiure places at sentosa 2010......

2 comments:

ရႊန္းမီ said...

သူငယ္ခ်င္း. . ေနေကာင္းလား..
ခုတေလာ သိပ္မေတြ႕မိလို႕..
ေရာက္လာေတာ့လဲ စာေတြဖတ္ရတာ မ်က္လံုးသိပ္ပူတာပဲ.. ရွင္းရွင္းလွလွေလး ဖတ္ခ်င္တယ္..

khin oo may said...

ဟုတ္တယ္ ဟုိတံုးက free flow ႕ကုိလြမ္းစရာဘဲ ဘြန္ေလးမွာ ခဏခဏေသာက္ၿဖစ္တယ္။ ေအာ္ခ်တ္မွာေတာ႕မေပးဘူး.ေနက္ပိုငး္ ေပ်ာက္သြာေးရာ။

Blog Archive

Followers